Monday, March 1, 2010

A girl can never have too much jewlery!


















I have a LOVE for jewlery!  For the past few years, as I expanded my collection of jewlery, I was in need of a better way to organize it so that I could see everything that I had.  I saw this idea first in Real Simple (1-year) - one of my favorite magazines!  The boards above are actually picture boards.  I am using pins in the boards to hold up my jewlery. It is such a great way to display your jewlery to see all of your pieces.  I have these hung up in my bedroom but you could put them in your bathroom, closet - whereever!  I usually go pick out what I am going to wear and then walk over to my jewlery boards and find the matching accessories!    They are easy to hang up, and as you can tell by my necklace board, they can hold a lot!  Also, I think I spent under $10 for each board! 

I also have a belt wall hanger inside my closet that holds older necklaces that I don't where as often or that don't go with as much. The belt hanger is a great organizational tool for necklaces, belts, scarves, etc.  Again, a very inexpensive item.

1 comment:

Wendy Irene said...

Amy, another FABULOUS idea! And something I could definitely use in my life. My jewelry drawers are a wreck and I forget about things. Love how pretty it looks! I really hope you are feeling better. It is so hard to be sick and have kids! I feel for you :)

Post a Comment