Thursday, March 25, 2010

A good bib is worth the money!

It took me 8 1/2 years to finally find a bib that I love and that works!  My sister received the snug-ease bib shown below as a gift.  I used it once when I was at her house and was instantly hooked.  Every bib I tried either hasn't worked, the kids got off or it wasn't practical.  When I used this bib, my daughter never tried to get it off, no food got under the bib and her clothes and collar of her shirt were untouched by food! It comes up around their neck so that nothing can fall through but the material is so soft that it doesn't seem to bother them. With other bibs I find that most food either falls below the bib, around their collars or under the bib from the opening by their collar.  This bib prevents all of that.  I don't usually give in to things like this, but I paid $9.00 for this bib. Yes, just for one bib!  But, like I said, I love it and it will save me a lot of money in the long run because I will no longer have to throw out shirts because they are stained. 

In my opinion, this bib is a must-have.  I did only buy one and I often clean it off while she is eating so that it can be used for multiple meals before going in the wash.

Here is the website to order the bibs online - http://www.snugease.com/index.html. I know that local boutiques carry bibs like this too and that is where I ended up getting mine.

This is the bib that we have:

1 comment:

Wendy Irene said...

What a great baby gift idea, to save new Moms from experiencing the same thing.

Post a Comment