Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby wash cloths in the kitchen

We are almost out of the "baby" stage as our youngest is nearly 20 months old, but I am trying to find uses for the baby items we still have around the house.  We seem to have a lot of those little baby wash cloths.  For some reason we didn't use them very long for bathing.... not sure why, but we have them, so I am trying to put them to good use.  I started using them lately to wash the kids faces/hands after meals and snacks. There have been many times when the kids grab the kitchen "rag" that I have wiped the floor or the counters with to wipe their face.... so gross!  Instead of just using a wet paper towel or napkin, which I guess I could use too, I started using these soft little baby wash cloths.  The kids now know that when they need to wipe off their hands or face they use the baby wash cloth instead of the rag that is used for everything else in the kitchen.  The only downfall is that is adds one more thing to the laundry pile but they are so small so it doesn't make that much of a difference.  They are so much softer on the kids' faces that is makes it worth it.

If you don't have any of these or want to purchase more, I just saw them in wal-mart for .94 cents for 5 of them.  You can't beat that deal!

1 comment:

Wendy Irene said...

I use them for that too! They are great, and I agree much softer! Wow, that is a REALLY good deal at Walmart.

Post a Comment