Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What would I do without my storage bins?

I am a sucker or anything organizational.  Like I have said before, if I would have the money, I would have many things to better organize my home. But, like everyone, you make do with what you can.   I do have a few organizational items that are great though and inexpensive...

The GREAT plastic storage container

These things are a steal and work wonders! The bins are perfect for organizing all sorts of toys.  They are being used here for play food and snap-n-style dolls/puppies.  I am also using them for polly pockets, littliest pet shop and my little pony sets as well as legos and puzzles - you name it!  I love these particular containers because the top snaps on tightly yet they are not to hard for young children to open and close.  The kids can get out the container they want to play with and easily put it all back!

I have also used the containers with drawers to organize the play kitchen utensils, plates, and cookware as well as all their play doll clothes, food/bottles, diaper bags, etc. 

I like that the kids know they can play and make a mess but that everything does have a spot to go back to.

1 comment:

Wendy (Give Love Create Happiness) said...

Those bins are a great idea! I love that they have lids which can help keep dust out too. It seems like my place gets dusty so quickly. I may have to think about doing that with my kids toys. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment