Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Silverware/Hair/Toothpaste and Brush organizer


I know many of you have these in your house, but probably in your silverware drawer and junk drawer.  With a house full of girls we have MANY hair accessories and these drawer organizers come in handy to organize all the clips, pony tails, head bands, etc.  Most of the time things get mixed up a little, but it is still better than what it could look like if they just threw them all in a pile.

I am also using more of a "junk" drawer organizer to organize all the kids toothpaste, toothbrushes, floss, etc.  I even found compartments for the girls' earrings and clippers.

Gotta love cheap organizational items!!

1 comment:

Wendy (Give Love Create Happiness) said...

I love the way your new site looks. I will add it to my google reader because I really enjoy seeing your tips and learning new ideas from you. Best of luck, I hope it does turn into something wonderful for you!

Post a Comment