Thursday, April 8, 2010

Framed Paper

I posted a similar thing a few weeks ago and forgot to mention this so I thought I would add to it - another cheap home decor idea.  I think I got this idea from people I used to work with. I used to work at a scrapbook company so there was always a lot of paper around.  I can't remember who I actually stole the idea from but it is worth sharing.

Framed Paper - basically you use a picture frame and put paper in the inside where the picture would be.  It can be a great addition to any room.  I bet if you don't tell people, they would never know it is paper. 

This example shows plain paper but I have seen people use a variety of patterned paper to add something to a room.  I think it looks especially neat in kids/baby rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment