Saturday, May 8, 2010

Stinky kitchen dishcloth?

There's nothing worse than a stinky kitchen dishcloth!! I hope I am not the only one that notices a little stench from my dishcloth every once in a while. I have tried quite a few different kinds and brands of dishcloths and I finally found one that works. A close friend of mine introduced me to the Tupperware Microfiber Dishcloth and I am hooked. I have been using them for about 6 months now and I haven't noticed a stench at all! It is a little smaller than I would have hoped but it still works great. This is one of those items that I spent a little more to get a product that REALLY works and lives up to what it says it will do, so it is worth a few extra dollars.

To order the dishcloths you will need to contact your local Tupperware distributor or go through the website.

From someone who washes down their counters and tables literally 10+ times a day, I am a very happy customer and I highly recommend these dishcloths.

1 comment:

Wendy Irene said...

I end up using a million cloths a day. I think it is GREAT you found one that works well.

Post a Comment