Monday, May 17, 2010

The Perfect Caddy


My sister introduced me to this picnic caddy  as she used it all the time in her home and at their cabin.  I have been on a mission to find one since we saw hers and she finally found it for me at Cosco!  The best part - it was only $14.00!  It is so perfect for eating outside or even eating on the main kitchen table.  It holds all of the items you need - plates, napkins, utensils, salt/pepper, even cups! So you don't have to make so many trips bringing each item to the table.  The kids can even help you fill it up for the meal.  I am so excited she found one for me - she also had to get one for my other sisters and Mom as we were all longing for one once we saw how well it worked.


On these nice spring evenings you can't help but want to eat outside.  The bugs will be here soon, so we have to enjoy it while we can. 

Our caddy is all ready for grilling and eating on the deck tonight!

1 comment:

Wendy Irene said...

awww sounds lovely! :)

Post a Comment