Monday, January 25, 2010

Pizza for Breakfast?


Well, not exactly.  Egg pizza though.  The girls have been loving eggs lately but it gets so messy and they can't seem keep it on their fork or spoon.  So, this morning as I was going to make myself an egg wrap, I decided to forgo the tortilla and just keep it as an egg patty (kind of).  Once I had it on the plate, I decided to cut it up. I cut it into triangles like a pizza and it worked wonderfully.  Izzie and Olivia could eat it as finger food now.  No more falling off the fork, no more eggs on my floor.  It was a win/win for all of us.  I now have a new breakfast favorite for me and for them!

This is how I made it:
  • 2 eggs mixed together in a bowl with salt and pepper
  • Fry in a small pan (spray pan with Pam or something so it doesn't stick)
  • When the eggs are almost done I topped them with bacon bits and cheese
  • Slide onto a plate, cut and serve
**You could also add onions, green peppers, tomatoes, etc.

I have attached some pictures of the girls' haircuts last week, 2 pony tail day (which we had today and they made mom participate in) and Ethan playing hockey.

Izzie getting her cute new bob!


Olivia getting her hair cut - she didn't like it too much





Me and the girls today with our 2 ponies - they thought it was such a great idea!

Ethan is # 26



No comments:

Post a Comment