Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Daily Plate - great website!

If you are looking for a good website to track what you eat,  excercise, water intake, etc.  The Daily Plate is great, and it is FREE!! 

http://dailyplate.modernmom.com/

 I use the daily plate through the modernmom.com website because I like to view both.  The Daily Plate is powered by Livestrong.com so you can also get to it that way.  It is a great way to track everything.  It shows the breakdown of fat, carbs and protein of the food you consume.  You can save meals and excerise to make it even easier to track what you eat and do.  It also has charting capability that you can export to manipulate how you wish.  I have to admit, it was a little overwhelming at first, but once I had a bunch of my food entered it was so easy.  There has yet to be a food that I can't find the values for when I search for it.  They even have all the generic brands from Target and Wal-mart.

Whether you are looking to lose a few pounds or stay where you're at, it is a nice tool!  You set your goal and they guide you from there.

The http://www.modernmom.com/ website is great too.  There are a lot of great tips for just about any aspect in your life.  Often times there are mini workout videos which I have tried and are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment