Thursday, June 10, 2010

Great Tanks/Tees

I found some great layering tanks the other day at a store that I haven't been to since high school - Ragstock!  There is a store in our local mall and I was killing time with the kids while it rained this week and they had some racks of tanks that were more into the hall than in the store, so I decided to check them out.  Turns out, they were long layering tanks with both lace on the top and the bottom!  I have been looking for some of these for a while now and they were 2 for $12.00 - you can't beat that!

They also have other great layering tanks both with and without the shelf bar.  As a stated in a previous post, I hate the shelf bar and have resorted to XS maternity tanks as undertanks for layering because I hadn't found any others I liked.  Well now I have!  I also saw t-shirts in ALL colors and cuts - scoop neck, vneck, with a pocket, etc.  And, the tanks/tees have a little bit of spandex in them so they should keep their shape and wash up nicely. 


So, if you are in the market for some great layering tanks or everyday t-shirts at a GREAT price, stop in to Ragstock or check them out online as well.  I think most of them were $12 or under for 2.

2 comments:

Wendy Irene said...

those are great colors in your pictures!

Anna said...

I went and picked out some tee shirts and tank tops last night after reading this post. Wanted to say there is great deals and neat colors on leggings as well.

Post a Comment